Fish Leather Cuff Bracelet
- Sort Order:
- Fish Leather:
- Our best-selling signature style, available in your choice of eco-friendly Salmon, Wolf Fish, or Perch Leather
- Adjustable (one size fits most) with flexible copper core. Squeeze & shape on wrist for a custom fit.
- Unique asymmetrical design measures: 2-1/2" wide, tapering to 1-3/8" wide
- Odor-free! Smells just like cow leather
- Light-weight & comfortable to wear! Lined with soft suede Salmon Leather
- Can be used as an essential oil diffuser for aromatherapy (apply oil to suede lining inside bracelet)
Eco-friendly Fish Leather is an exotic leather made from fish skins that are discarded by the seafood industry (non-endangered food species). This natural byproduct is repurposed into a luxurious leather by our tannery in North Iceland, utilizing renewable hydro and geothermal energy. The month-long process is similar to tanning other types of animal skins, and produces a durable, odor-free leather that is stronger than cow leather. The distinctive scale pattern of each fish is unique, highlighted with metallic finishes that create an incredible array of vibrant colors and textures. Handcrafted by Moonrise Jewelry in Cape Charles, Virginia.